Chandler Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Chandler, Arizona
Thousands of individuals head out on motorcycles across our state daily. The rejuvenating experience is often calm and relaxing for riders, who are traveling from place to place. Not only do those who utilize this method of transportation get to enjoy the cool breeze and pleasant weather, but they also utilize a method of transportation that is substantially less expensive than most other vehicles. Although riding a motorcycle may be less expensive, those who choose this method for transportation are at an increased risk of being injured due to the reckless and negligent acts of others sharing the road. The compact size of motorcycles makes them more difficult for others sharing the roadway to clearly see them.
Unfortunately, motorcyclists are injured far too often due to the actions of others. When individuals are harmed in these horrific accidents, they often incur substantial injuries costing thousands of dollars in medical expenses. To make matters even worse, victims are often forced out of work for weeks, sometimes even moths due to surgery and to recovery. The overwhelming consequences of a motorcycle accident not only devastates victims, but their families often suffer as well. Quite often, insurance companies for the at-fault party attempt to take advantage of the vulnerable state of victims.
When individuals are harmed in accidents, due to the reckless and negligent acts of others, they are often approached by the at-fault’s insurance company and presented with minimal settlement offers for their injuries and damages. Those desperate enough to accept these offers fail to realize that it extinguishes their ability to obtain future compensation or file a legal claim against the at-fault party. For this reason, it is crucial for victims to refrain from speaking with the insurance companies and contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Chandler as soon as possible.
Our Chandler motorcycle accident attorneys at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC have over three decades of combined experience helping accident victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their legal claims. Our team is dedicated to helping victims every step of the way through the complex legal process to ensure their interests and rights are protected. If you were injured in an accident, by no fault of your own, contact our motorcycle accident attorneys in Chandler as soon as possible to see how we can assist you.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
There are endless reasons why motorcycle accidents happen on Arizona roads. Unfortunately, a large number of accidents occur due to the negligent acts of others. Some of the most common reasons for motorcycle accidents, our team at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC has helped victims collect compensation for, include accidents caused by:
- Distracted Drivers: There are countless cases where victims are harmed in collisions caused by distracted drivers. Changing the radio, conversing with others, using a cell phone, and performing various other tasks can cause those behind the wheel to take their eyes off the road.
- Driving Under the Influence: When individuals engage in drinking and driving or using drugs, they experience delayed response times and have difficulties handling their vehicles. Although there are countless laws in place to prevent drunk driving, these actions account for over 50% of motor vehicle accidents throughout our state.
- Product Liability: Brake failures and other mechanical issues can make it extremely difficult for drivers to maintain control of their vehicles. Sadly, manufacturers and other companies fail to issue recall notices to protect drivers until it is too late. Although uncommon, collisions caused by defective and malfunctioning parts often result in devastating injuries.
- Driving Conditions: Traveling in the dark, in inclement weather, or on damaged roadways can make it difficult for drivers of motor vehicles to detect motorcycle riders traveling on the streets next to them. Undesirable driving conditions can cause drivers to lose control of their vehicles and cause devastating collisions.
- Reckless Driver Behaviors: Drivers who speed, disobey traffic control devices, and those who fall asleep while operating their vehicles often place the lives of others sharing the road at risk for being injured. Unfortunately, countless people lose their lives or are seriously injured by drivers who fail to control their speed, change lanes without looking, or engage in other reckless actions.
When individuals are harmed in accidents due to the negligent or reckless acts of others, it is crucial that they contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Chandler as soon as possible to protect their legal rights.
Types of Damages in a Personal Injury Claim
When victims are injured in Chandler motorcycle accidents, they often incur overwhelming financial devastation related to various damages resulting from their accidents. Our team of Chandler motorcycle accident attorneys at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC are dedicated to helping accident victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for damages, including:
- Medical Bills
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damages
- Lost Wages
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Punitive Damages
When victims are injured in motorcycle accidents, due to the reckless and negligent acts of others, it is crucial that they contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Chandler as soon as possible to ensure their legal rights are protected. Our aggressive and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys work diligently to ensure those harmed are able to get the maximum amount of compensation available for their legal claims.
Why You Should Hire An Attorney After A Chandler, Arizona Motorcycle Accident
Victims who are injured in motorcycle accidents throughout Chandler, AZ may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and damages. These awards are generally sought after to help victims alleviate the financial burdens they face as a result of their accidents. Our team at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC understands the difficulties victims face in the aftermath of a horrific collision. For this reason, we work diligently to ensure victims are able to collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their legal claims.
Far too often, insurance companies try to take advantage of victims by offering minimal settlement amounts to them for their damages. When victims accept these offers, they are unable to file legal claims in the future or obtain additional compensation from those at fault. For this reason, it is imperative for victims to contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Chandler as soon as possible to ensure their legal rights are protected.
Victims who hire Escamilla Law Group, PLLC to work on their behalf can rest assured knowing their best interest is protected. Our knowledgeable and skilled motorcycle accident attorneys in Chandler work diligently to help victims every step of the way throughout the complicated legal process. Some of the tasks our team at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC helps victims with include:
- Investigating their Accidents: When victims are harmed in accidents, our motorcycle accident attorneys in Chandler will investigate the scene of the accident, gather evidence and documents, and speak with medical professionals and others to provide critical details to support their claims
- Determining the Cost of the Accident: Our attorneys will review medical bills, speak with auto repair shops, and gather other evidence and documents to determine the true cost of their accidents. Doing so ensures we are able to help victims collect full and fair compensation to cover their injuries and damages
- Communicating with Victims about their Cases: We keep a constant line of communication with victims to ensure they understand the process every step of the way
- Handling Paperwork: Our personal injury attorneys in Chandler make sure all forms are filed accurately and on time to ensure victims meet the statute of limitations and protect their legal rights
- Preparing for Settlements: Our team at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC will aggressively negotiate full and fair settlement amounts on behalf of victims to ensure they are able to cover the financial burdens resulting from their accidents
- Taking Cases to Trial: If we are unable to come to a settlement agreement, we are well-prepared to take even some of the most complex legal claims to trial for victims
- Getting Vehicles Repaired: We work diligently to ensure those harmed are able to get their vehicles repaired quickly or receive payment for wrecked cars so they can get back on the road as soon as possible
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, it is imperative that you contact an attorney from Escamilla Law Group, PLLC as soon as possible. Our team of reputable motorcycle accident attorneys in Chandler have over 30-years of combined experience fighting on behalf of accident victims to ensure they get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Why Work with Escamilla Law Group, PLLC
Every year, countless individuals are harmed in motorcycle accidents. Sadly, motorcyclists are at an increased risk for sustaining serious and life-altering injuries due to the fact that they are completely exposed to oncoming forces. When victims are harmed in accidents, due to the negligent acts of others, it is crucial that they contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Chandler immediately to ensure their legal rights are protected.
Our personal injury attorneys at Escamilla Law Group, PLLC have over thirty years of combined experience helping accident victims get the maximum amount of compensation and the justice they deserve for their injuries and damages. Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Chandler stop at nothing to ensure those harmed are fully and fairly compensated for their injuries so they can focus on recovering while knowing their financial burdens are taken care of. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, by no fault of your own, contact our injury accident attorneys in Chandler at (623) 321-0566 to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.
Call For A Free Consultation