How Long Do You Have to File an Arizona Car Accident Claim?
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, not only should you be in immediate contact with your medical provider for treatment and diagnosis of your injuries but you should also contact an Arizona serious injury attorney. You only have two years from the date of your Arizona personal injury accident to build your claim and have it filed in order to have a shot at obtaining compensation for your damages.
Car Accident Statistics
- In the United States, there are more than 6 million accidents that take place each year.
- Every 14 seconds a car accident will occur.
- There are more than 135 million cars on the roads every day throughout the country.
- Seatbelts significantly reduce the risk of death and serious injury. If you don’t wear your seatbelt, you are 30 times more likely to be ejected from your vehicle in an accident and you are 50% more likely to endure serious injuries. Wearing a seatbelt reduces your chances of dying in an accident by 45%. Even though it is widely publicized and common knowledge that seatbelts save lives, one in seven people won’t wear a seatbelt when they are driving in a car.
- Every day in the United States 90 people will lose their lives in car accidents.
- More than two million people will sustain serious, debilitating injuries as a result of their accidents.
This information just provides a slight synopsis of the seriousness of car accidents. Given that car accidents are the most common reason for personal injury across the country, it is important for both drivers and vehicle occupants to know the inherent risks of taking to the road and driving as safely and defensively as possible.
How Long Do You Have in Arizona to File a Personal Injury Claim in Arizona?
Given the many numbers of issues that can come up in the personal injury claim process which can cause delays and the amount of time needed to compile the documentation and evidence for a strong claim, starting as soon as possible is highly advisable. Your Arizona automobile accident attorney will be able to hit the ground running and be as efficient with your time as possible. According to statistics, having an attorney represent you versus going the course alone provides you with your best chances at not just a successful claim but one that compensates you with the most money possible in your settlement.
How Can You Find An Arizona Automobile Accident Injury Attorney?
The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at ELG work with personal injury claims. We put our entire efforts and resources to helping victims who sustained injuries that were not their fault. Call ELG today at (623) 321-0566 to set up your free consultation so we can discuss your legal situation.