Mesa Car Accident Attorney
Mesa Auto Accident Arizona Law Firm – More than 100,000 automobile accidents occur across Arizona each year. Sadly, more than 1,000 victims lost their lives as the result of these horrific incidents while over 53,000 people were left to deal with overwhelming pain and suffering from injuries they sustained.
When victims are injured in Mesa auto accidents, it is crucial that they are able to work with a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Mesa. Those harmed deserve full and fair compensation for their damages and they deserve justice for their injuries.
Attorneys who work at Escamilla Law Group are dedicated to ensuring those harmed are able to get the maximum amount of compensation for their damages. Our knowledgeable Mesa auto accident attorneys have over thirty years of combined experience helping accident victims who are trying to recover from their injury accidents.
Our attorneys review all of the details of each victim’s claim, consult with expert witnesses, and take all possible steps toward ensuring those harmed get the maximum amount of compensation for their legal claims. If you were injured in an automobile accident caused by the reckless or negligent acts of another person on the road, contact our law firm as soon as possible to see how we can help you.
Why You Should Hire A Mesa, Arizona Lawyer
After A Mesa Car Accident Being involved in a motor vehicle accident can have a devastating impact on a victim’s life. When victims are injured, it is imperative for them to obtain compensation to cover the costs for medical treatment, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages incurred. Working with a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Mesa provides victims with the best chances of getting full and fair compensation for their damages.
Quite often, the at-fault driver’s insurance company will offer a low-ball settlement offer that will not even begin to cover the cost of medical treatments that you may require. Not only do these settlement offers provide less than what is needed to cover the costs for treatment and other damages, but they jeopardize victims’ abilities to file a legal claim against those at-fault in the future. For this reason, it is imperative for victims to contact a car accident attorney in Mesa as soon as possible to ensure their best interests are protected.
Attorneys who work as Escamilla Law Group are dedicated to helping victims get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our knowledgeable attorneys work diligently to help those harmed so they can focus on recovering. Our team of attorneys helps those harmed every step of the way by performing tasks, such as:
- Investigating the accident;
- Determining the true costs of the accident;
- Communicating with victims about their cases;
- Handling all of the paperwork required for their legal claims;
- Ensuring all claims and documents are filed on time, every time;
- Preparing for settlements or taking cases to trial; and
- Ensuring vehicles are repaired or replaced.
If you were injured in an automobile accident, by no fault of your own, it is imperative for you to contact our Mesa personal injury attorneys at Escamilla Law Group as soon as possible to get help with your claim.
Causes Of Auto Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents occur in Mesa, Arizona for a plethora of reasons. Sadly, there are often similar situations that cause countless incidents across our state annually. Some of the most common causes of motor vehicle accidents in our area include:
- Distracted Drivers: These are drivers who are talking with others, using their phones, or engaging in other activities while operating their vehicles.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI): Individuals who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol while behind the wheel are one of the leading causes of accidents across our state as well as the entire country.
- Product Liability: Defective brakes, wheels, or other systems in a vehicle can cause serious and catastrophic injuries for victims.
- Driving Conditions: Wet and slippery roads, unfamiliar roadways, and other hazardous conditions are one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents across our state.
- Reckless Driving Behavior: Actions like speeding, falling asleep behind the wheel, and engaging in other careless and reckless behavior can cause a major collision that can result in serious injuries or death for those involved.
When victims are injured in motor vehicle accidents, it is imperative for them to contact a car accident attorney in Mesa as soon as possible. Those harmed may be entitled to compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens incurred from their accidents.
Why Hire a Mesa Auto Accident Attorney?
Claims for auto accidents can be surprisingly complicated. You may end up with less compensation than you deserve if you try to handle an accident claim on your own. It is of utmost importance that you hire a law firm in Mesa that has decades of experience in handling auto accident lawsuits.
If the car driver that hit me doesn’t have insurance, what should I do?
You may have a claim if you’ve been injured in an auto accident and the fault was not yours. If the driver who wrecked into you has no insurance, your Mesa insurance company will take the place of the uninsured driver therefor making you averse to your own insurance company. This is the reason why it is critical that you get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer that can help with your uninsured auto accident claim.
How can I be certain that I have a case if I’ve been in a car wreck in Arizona?
If you’ve been in a car wreck, your Arizona attorney will examine your case and see if there are significant damages. Law firms will likely not take your case if the damages are under a few thousand dollars. Also, being able to prove liability is important and if you have sufficient enough evidence in your favor, that will help to determine whether or not you have a good case. If you have photos, a police report, and third party eye witness accounts, a law firm will likely be able to prove negligence against the party who is at fault and help you get the just compensation you deserve.
Types Of Damages In A Personal Injury Claim
Victims injured in motor vehicle accidents may be able to obtain compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens incurred subsequent to their accidents. Filing a legal claim is the best way for those harmed to get full and fair compensation to cover their damages. Arizona attorneys who work at Escamilla Law Group work diligently to ensure those harmed get the maximum amount of compensation to cover various damages, including:
- Medical Bills: Our knowledgeable injury accident attorneys in Mesa work diligently to ensure accident victims get the maximum amount of compensation for all past, current, and anticipated medical expenses related to their injuries. Our attorneys provide evidence that shows what costs a victim has incurred as well as all future plans for treatment, medication, and equipment.
- Pain and Suffering: Courts across Arizona recognize the difficulties victims face in the aftermath of an accident. For this reason, those harmed are able to obtain compensation to help alleviate some of the mental and physical pain and suffering they experience from their accidents. It is imperative for victims to accurately depict the level of suffering they experience in order to obtain the maximum amount of compensation available.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys work aggressively to ensure victims are able to repair or replace their vehicles as soon as possible. Attorneys as Escamilla Law Group work diligently to ensure victims get the maximum amount of compensation available to get them back on the road quickly.
- Lost Wages: Victims forced out of work for their injuries, to attend doctor appointments, therapy, or go through other treatment can obtain compensation for their lost wages. Courts generally calculate these amounts by taking into consideration the victim’s wages and the number of hours missed.
- Lost Earning Potential: When victims are forced out of work indefinitely, our attorneys will consult with expert witnesses who can calculate the lost earnings they incur over their lifetime. It is imperative to work with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Mesa who knows an experienced financial expert who can accurately calculate lost earnings by taking into consideration the victim’s level of education, career path, and chances for promotions, inflation, and a variety of other critical factors.
- Punitive Damages: When victims are injured due to the extreme negligent or reckless actions of others, they may be able to obtain punitive damages. These awards are not provided as compensation for any losses. Instead, courts award punitive damages to victims as a way to punish those who caused them harm.
If you were injured in a car accident, by no fault of your own, contact a knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Mesa at Escamilla Law Group as soon as possible to get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Steps to Take After A Car or Truck Accident
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is imperative for you to take various steps to protect your legal rights. Those involved in these unpredictable accidents should first get contact information from all other parties involved. It is of the utmost importance for you to collect insurance information, contact information, and vehicle information so you can get started with your claim as soon as possible. Contact the police so they can come out and issue a police report. You will need a copy of this report as it helps when filing your claim.
Take photographs of the scene of the incident. Photograph all vehicles involved, the road conditions, the points of impact, and other imperative information. Get the contact information for any witnesses in case they need to be contacted at a later time. Seek medical treatment as soon as possible. Even if you feel your injuries are not too severe, it is imperative for you to get medical treatment to document your injuries. Finally, contact a personal injury attorney in Mesa as soon as possible. You may consider contacting an attorney before calling the insurance company to ensure your legal rights are protected.
Why Work With Escamilla Law Group?
Arizona personal injury attorneys who work at Escamilla Law Group have over 30 years of combined experience helping those who are injured in motor vehicle accidents across our state hold those at-fault accountable. Over the years, our attorneys have helped countless victims get full and fair compensation to cover the financial burdens incurred from motor vehicle accidents caused by the reckless and negligent acts of others. If you were injured in an automobile accident, contact our Mesa auto attorneys at (623) 321-0566 to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.
ELG – Escamilla Law Group, PLLC
2058 S Dobson Rd Suite 1
Mesa, AZ 85202
Call For A Free Consultation